FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, DURING PEAK TAX SEASON, APPOINTMENTS CAN BE MADE SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY. SIMPLY CALL TO SCHEDULE YOURS AT 404-267-1379 or via e-mail at email@example.com
In an effort to streamline the tax preparation process, and to save you valuable time during peak tax season, we offer three ways in which you can provide your tax information:
- Face to Face Interview (Please bring prior year tax return and Engagement Letter; in addition to a copy of the documents requested below).
- Drop-off (Download and fill out Tax Data Organizer and signed Engagement Letter; in addition to a copy documents requested below and drop off at main office. We will contact you as soon as your taxes have been completed, usually within 24-hours unless otherwise stated).
- Via E-mail using Encrypted Tax Data Organizer (Also scan and e-mail signed copy of Engagement Letter; in addition to a copy of the documents requested below. We will contact you as soon as your return is completed, usually within 24-hours unless otherwise stated).
Please bring the following to your scheduled appointment, or provide it via fax or e-mail if you are utilizing the drop-off or Encrypted E-mail services.
- A picture ID (for identity verification purposes). Account number and routing number (used if you are expecting a return and use direct deposit to receive tax return).
- Dependents information (full names, birth dates and social security numbers).
- A copy of your prior year tax return (very helpful in ascertaining data and errors or omissions could be present, whereby you could amend your prior year return and receive a refund if applicable).
- All current year tax forms you have received in the mail (W-2s, 1098s, 1099s, property tax statements, etc.).
- Miscellaneous income not reported above (gambling, prizes, jury duty, tip or gratuity income, etc.).
- Qualified Child Care Expenses (name, address, phone number and taxpayer identification number of the childcare provider).
- Qualified Tuition and Fees (Received on form 1098-T and any qualified expenses not listed on form 1098-T).
- Married, but Filing Separately (will need to know your spouse’s name and social security number and if alimony has been paid, I will need to know the amount).
- Investment property Sold (stocks, bonds, options, mutual funds, etc.).
If you believe your total itemized deduction will exceed the standard deduction, please bring a summarized list of all expenses.